Friday 14 May 2010

Friday 14th May

Sorry, but I have to use this blog a bit like a confessional today  .............."forgive me readers for I have sinned"............



I have put on weight like it's going out of fashion!  I can only blame myself because at the end of the day it's me who puts the food in my mouth.

I have stopped listening to my body and eating only when I reach a certain state of hunger

I have omitted to stop eating when I'm pleasantly full.  It's easy enough to do this by only giving myself a small portion on a small plate and having seconds if I really need.  I know I'm much more likely to stop eating this way because I'm too flipping idle to go fetch any more.

I have been baking all sorts of goodies and helping to make sure they  don't go to waste!

In short, I have sat here getting fat.  I don't like it, I'm doing myself no favours and I need a quick kick up the bum!  Now. 






Well - this is a good start

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments. Please be kind and constructive.