Wednesday 19 August 2009

Can't quite believe it!!!

I got weighed 3/4 hour ago and 2.3/4lbs has gone. Now is where I try and keep my feet on the ground and my mind focussed! I feel like telling the world but I have to remember I have chosen to only get weighed 2-weekly so this is a 2 week loss. Never mind - it's a loss - YIPPEE!!! I am trying not to think "If I carry on like this.......".

It just shows that despite what the slimming club said about "You're not eating enough, that's why you don't lose it." (I never could get my head round that argument), I WAS eating too much, more than my limited mobility was able to get rid of. Now I don't eat until I feel hungry - not even if the clock says it's lunchtime - and then only in accordance with how hungry I am.

I still find it difficult to recognise the full up feeling so I am giving myself smaller portions on a smaller plate.

BUT I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. Please be kind and constructive.